STAR TREK 2d20

7 Worlds - Both Virtual and Tabletop at the same time

Hi all;

Tonight I'm starting up a 7 Worlds campaign. It was a Kickstarter a few months back that I supported and I've been eagerly 3d printing terrain and buying Sci-fi figures so that my group can play. One of the things that's cool about 7W is that it has Virtual World (VW) settings as part of the storyline, as well as Real Life (RL). I figured a fun way to do this was to have my players come over and create their characters, then I'd put them in FG and on certain missions we could play the adventures 'virtually' rather than at the table, though I'd kinda like to still run the RW version at the same time and show the virtual players it via a twitch stream.

Yep it sounds complex but I actually did this for a friends game for a few months when one of our players had to leave town for work. It actually worked out really well and we all enjoyed it.

Next week after we've got our characters created and done some play testing of the various rules such as space combat and how to use Assistants (PCs AI systems) we'll get the game going and I'll post up the twitch stream for anyone interested in checking it out.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

another Saturday and my group is coming over for another session of Seven Worlds! I'll try and broadcast it again on Twitch (look for 7thSim) and I'll try to remember to switch from the tabletop to the FG DM screen this time.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Thread Information