5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Die Macros

Die Macros

How do I setup die macros? I need to set buttons or something for things like 1d20+7 or 2d6-3, etc, that I use all the time. How do I do that?

Thanks.
    ::: Shane
    ::: It's better to have loved and lost than to never have had a good pair of speakers.

Hi

The command in the chat is

/die [NdN+N] <message>

do not use any space/gaps in NdN+N, everything after some space is interpreted as message (so rather 1d20+7 than 1d20 + 7)

To have it as a "macro" you can assign it to a hotkey. Simply write the command in the chat but don't press Enter and then Drag&Drop it to a hotkey With a rightclick on the corresponding hotkey you can relabel this hotkey such that there is a name over the hotkey and not the command itself, for readable hotkeys

I hope this helps

Best wishes,

Kelrugem
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 19th, 2018 at 17:52.

That's awesome! I can even drag a custom table there. Neato!
    ::: Shane
    ::: It's better to have loved and lost than to never have had a good pair of speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by NineShadowEyes View Post
    That's awesome! I can even drag a custom table there. Neato!
    Yes, by typing /help into the chat you can see all the standard commands (not the ones from extensions you've installed) and there is also one command about the tables by the way

Blog Entries
    Yep And links to pages in modules/reference pages that you like. Maps that you reference frequently, and my VERY favorite, the "Next Actor" button from the bottom on the combat tracker used to advance the turn. This is great imo because now I can hit F12 rather than pull the CT to the front and click the button

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information