Starfinder Playlist

LFG The One Ring, a tolkien Middle Earth RPG

Hello I am an avid tolkien and middle earth fan, as I'm sure many here are. I am looking for a group to run The One Ring. My availability is on Tuesday afternoon or all day Saturdays.

I would be willing to be the Loremaster(GM) or be a PC. I just really need some good tolkien rpg in my life

About me. 26 year old male, active duty military, and a reader of books

I'm running an intro adventure over the next few weeks (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3256). Unfortunately, I don't think the schedule matches your availability other than for a brief additional session today to go through the ruleset and the character sheet. I'd be happy to take you through the ruleset over Skype at some point, to show you the GM side of things and the basic mechanics of the system so that you could run your own group. If you run a Saturday game that is UK friendly in the times, let me know. I'd be interested in playing.
    Last edited by Valarian; November 17th, 2018 at 15:25.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

What time and days will you guys run your game? My schedule has changed since I posted that to a pretty open frame

We're running on Sundays. 2pm-6pm UK time. The first session is tomorrow, which will be an initial run through of the ruleset and character sheet, getting the character information into the character sheet, the library, etc. Then into the introductory adventure.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Hi Elfazar-

I’m totally down for a game! I just downloaded the book, but haven’t found a group yet. I usually play on Roll20, but would be glad to familiarize myself with FG. I’m in CDT and work during the week, so Wednesday or Friday nights work, or Sunday afternoon or evening if you’re still looking for players. (I have several D&D campaigns I play during the week on the other nights.)

I can ask around with DnDers and other Tolkienites that I know to see if anyone wants to join. Currently I’ve only found a group looking for guest rpers to play important npcs, but I’d much prefer to be a part of the party.

Thread Information