FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP - Lost Mines of Phandelver - Central US - Tuesdays, 8:15PM

I'm postponing this game for a few weeks. I've had something come up that's going to occupy my nights for a few weeks. Apologies.
    Last edited by Chilibean868; October 22nd, 2018 at 16:15.

I would be interested but I really would rather play a more exotic race. humans elfs dwarfs feel too vanilla to me i would rather play kobold changling or warforge. still i would be interested i'm rather new to the game and platform so any games are great. I did make a human as well and have the character file for him using only players hand book I had planed to use if I ever joined a physical game. also if its a factor I watch the TFS stream tuesdays if it runs long i may be a little late usually starts at 5
    Last edited by zenbrez; October 17th, 2018 at 21:03.

I would definitely be interested. I live in a pretty rural area, so online seems to be the best way to get into a game.

I'm interested. I'm new to FG, (downloaded the demo recently) but familiar with D&D.

Hello, I am interested in this game.
    I have been playing 5e for years, but am new to FG.

Last edited by Cascading Failure; October 22nd, 2018 at 18:43.

I've got a year's worth of experience with D&D. But I'm new to Fantasy Grounds. Count me and my Dwarven Cleric in.

I would love to join. Just getting back to D&D and FG. Never ran LMoP fully, so it'd be great to do so. I'd still consider myself a newer player, but I do have some experience with 5e and FG.

I'm in, if you'll have me! Haven't been on FG for awhile (been over to another platform, but itching to get back into FG). Have some experience with 5e but by no means an expert. I'm a pretty mature dude (dad w/ kids), but I love to have a good time and make bad jokes, etc. Pretty easy going player that's looking to have fun (make good stories, etc.) above all else.

Time for me is perfect. Hope to hear from ya'!

will there be any play tests or session zero to work out any issues?

Thread Information