FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Kickstarter

If you have not yet noticed, new version of Savage Worlds has been Kickstarted today. Currently it is 950% Funded. The new version is definitely going to be available in Fantasy Grounds a way or another but before that, show your love for PEG and get the PDF or actual hardcover book!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

it's over 1,200% (and has left the last stretch goal in the dust) less than 24 hours from the start.

I ordered mine in the first hour. I've already been using the rules that they posted in my games and my players love them. It's looking like an excellent update to an already excellent game system.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

I was 7th to order it seems (not that it made any difference) but did want to be able to boast I was 1st
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Hey, do you know if the Adventure Deck module will work with the new edition? I'd also like to know if I'd be able to pull up and use stuff like Last Parsec in my adventure edition campaign?
    Twitch Channel: PlayForth
    Ultimate License Holder
    Time Zone: Central Standard (Daylight Savings) Time: GMT -6:00 (-5:00)
    Fantasy Grounds Address/Alias: able castle cruel gate

Currently Running...
    Claim the Stars | Savage Worlds Sci-Fi Campaign (Livestream at PlayForth)

Backward compatibility is one of the most important design principal in SWADE including FG conversion I am working on
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Of course it's going to use the Adventure Deck!!
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

More accurately, they are including the Adventure Deck in some of the Kickstarter products so it is safe to say it will still be usable.

When this is scheduled to be released in the wild and is there any value of getting Savage Worlds products in FG now?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    When this is scheduled to be released in the wild and is there any value of getting Savage Worlds products in FG now?
    According to the kickstarter the .PDF version will be available about 3 weeks after the kickstarter concludes.

I have no idea when the FG version might be available. If they have a preview and are already able to work on it, the FG might come out pretty quickly, if not assume it will be some acceptable development length after the .PDF is released.

I am looking forward to giving Savage Worlds a whirl but figure best to wait for the next generation to come out than buy in now. So hopefully it will be sooner than later.

Thread Information