5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[5e] PHB/DMG Drow Ability Score Increases Not Applied

I'm trying to help someone build a Drow Warlock, and when we choose Dark Elf (Drow) after dragging the Elf race onto the sheet, the ability scores don't change. Checking with a clean character sheet and all 10s for stats, the Drow ability score increases are not being applied. I have the PHB and DMG loaded, and I'm thinking there's some missing code in the race. It's not a big deal to manually change the scores, but I thought I'd point it out so it can get fixed.

This is working for me. If I drag in the Elf race and choose Drow my Dex gets a +2 and my Cha gets a +1 which would be correct. I'm not sure what the issue might be - even with the DMG open (which has an elf subrace - the Eladrin) the drow abilities still get added correctly.

Some things you can try. Find the file called WOTC5EPHBDELUXE in the FGData/Vault folder and delete it and then do an update. Check that you do not have any folders or temporary files in your rulesets folder and if you do delete them and do an update. If you don't try deleting the 5e ruleset and do an update. Also make sure you don't have a module in your modules folder called Player's handbook and that you are using the 5E PHB and not one that you have created yourself.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information