5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP 5E Sunday 5PM CST Weekly Homebrew

FG License: Ultimate (players can use the free license to play)
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Central time USA
    Day of week and time: Sunday 5:00pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Group meets weekly to play for about 4-5 hours.
    Term: Long term. (the group have been playing together for months)

Text or Voice: Voice, English
    Voice software used: Discord
    SFX software used: Syrinscape + others

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: have 3, need 1-2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 6th level; Players will start with standard starting wealth, plus class starting wealth, plus a magic item based on background
    Character restrictions: Ability scores determined by rolling 4d6 dropping the lowest, or taking the standard (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8). For races, classes, backgrounds, equipment and spells most everything is allowed from:
    • Player’s Handbook
    • Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide
    • Elemental Evil Player’s Guide
    • Volo’s Guide to Monsters
    • Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
    • Unearthed Arcana
    • Book of Lost Spells

Details of your scenario: Homebrew horror campaign inspired by Cthulhu stories, journey through hell

Hello,
    I am new to this style of playing D&D and looking to get back into playing, not sure what to put here. I am familiar with the 5e rule set and have no problem creating/RPing my character. Ask anything and I'll answer. Thank you for looking.

Im definitely interested in playing. I have standard edition fantasy grounds with a few modules myself but i have all the 5e books in hard copy. I'm 26 years old, male. Looking to get into a little more serious games. I have not had luck with friends lately. I have used fantasy ground 2 different short adventures in the past I'm briefly familiar with it.

Thread Information