5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG - Looking to play Pathfinder or Starfinder bi-weekly on weekends, EST Timezone

Just signed up for the forums in an effort to find a game, sorry if I mess something up.

Going with the template:

FG License: Free Version, but I am willing to upgrade if need be
    Time Zone: EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking to play in the late afternoon/evening on the weekends Bi-weekly (twice a month)
    Term: Long Term
    Voice: I am willing to do Voice.

Game System Preferred: Starfinder or Pathfinder
    Game System Experience: I've played a good handful of games in Pathfinder and I did some Starfinder Society games. I also have experience with 3.5 and 5e DnD.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 100% New

Character Type Preferred: I'm usually a front line fighter/tank, but I don't mind trying something different(almost prefer it).
    About me: I've been playing since College(i'm 29 now) and most of the games I have been in have been more combat based. Where it was more of a fancy game of chess than a RPG. I'm really wanting something with a bit more RP. That also being said, I really do like the combat aspect of it also, and I did admittedly fall in love with the spaceship combat in Starfinder so I would be looking for that in a game. I don't care if we run modules or homebrew, i'm just looking for some exciting stories and some fun adventures.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by KyoryuRed; October 14th, 2018 at 03:00.

Thread Information