5E Character Create Playlist

LFP, Short-Term Guest Players for a Homebrew 5E Campaign

Hey folks! Posting a message to see queuing up guest players for two campaigns. Note that this is applicable for new and long-time players.

If you’ve ever watched or listened to 'Dice, Camera, Action', then you likely familiar with having short terms guest players for a campaign. The idea is simple enough.

* Your character meets the rest of the adventurers in some circumstances.

* Your character’s interests (defined collaboratively between you and I) align temporarily with the adventurers.

* At some point, your character's interests diverge (or even conflict) with those of the other players. Your character’s time with the campaign ends. Sometimes this is a happy parting. Sometimes it is a violent one.

The commitment is usually for 2-4 sessions. Here is a rundown on the campaigns.

* The Wilderness: This campaign runs Sundays 5-8 PM CST. It is set in the High Forest of the Forgotten Realms. The focus is on exploring the numerous ruins of ancient elven empires and opposing dire threats.

* The Cities: This campaign, just starting up, runs Wednesdays 5-8 PM CST. It initially set in Baldur’s Gate of the Forgotten Realms, but will likely meander into other cities like Waterdeep and Neverwinter. The focus is on intrigue.

If you’re interested in joining us temporarily, send me a private message here on Fantasy Grounds. I’ll be developing a list of folks to bring on as guest players from there.

Thanks so much everyone!

Hi I got your message about your campaigns the wed time slot might be a good fit for me. The temporary aspect might be good as well since I'm in-between campaigns and looking for a long-term group eventually. I have moderate exp with 5e. If you can give me more info on rules etc for your campaign that would be great. I'll also see if I can find more out on my own. My time is MDT -6 Thanks!

Thread Information