DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I would advise having a gunner.

OK so it looks like the following for now:

Golan - Pilot
    Wex - Gunner
    Cassandra - Science Officer
    Calumbran - Engineer

I don't mind if any of this is changed, and I can go gunner instead of pilot, so we can jsut use this as a guide to help starship combat get organized faster during our gaming session.

Quote Originally Posted by jakemtl View Post
    I can bring in Golan, a level 2 operative instead of my level 1 envoy.
    I wouldn't swap him out just for the sake of space combat. Wex is fine at pilot and with all of the science nerds in this party we may want someone with some social skills for the rest of the adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnhurd View Post
    I wouldn't swap him out just for the sake of space combat. Wex is fine at pilot and with all of the science nerds in this party we may want someone with some social skills for the rest of the adventure...
    I am good with either character. It seems like we are really low level in any case, so I will see which character Stephan recommends I bring. If I go with HuMN, then yes, Wex would be a no-brainer for the pilot and HuMN can man the guns.

Either would be fine. You should be able to handle Starship Combat.

The server is up.

I forgot to make a note in FG, but Calumbran will be claiming his tier 1 Dataphiles Digital Presence boon for this mission. Benefit is 1 additional Fame and 1 additional Reputation with the Dataphiles faction.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Everyone should have received a chronicle draft.

Thread Information