DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking to start an AL-legal table on Sunday afternoons 3PM EST

EDIT: Table is FULL

I'm looking to start a table for DDAL and was wondering what kind of interest I would have for a 3PM EST game on Sundays. We'd do the modules, as opposed to the hardcovers. I currently own all of the DDAL4-01 through DDAL4-14 modules (the Curse of Strahd season) as well as some of the Modules in the SKT season.

These will be a series of one-shots as opposed to the adventure itself.

Tier 1 or 2.

If you're interested post here with the Tier you're interested in, or send me a PM.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Binestar; October 12th, 2018 at 23:28.

Definitely interested. I’m new to FG, and I’m just getting to grips with 5th ed. The time and day is good for me, tier 1 would be my first preference but tier 2 is also good. If you need any more info let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Inlike Flynn View Post
    Definitely interested. I’m new to FG, and I’m just getting to grips with 5th ed. The time and day is good for me, tier 1 would be my first preference but tier 2 is also good. If you need any more info let me know.
    What is your familiarity level with AL Season 8 rules?

Not to familiar at the moment, I've just downloaded the players pack and will go through it shortly.

Sounds good. They've changed the rules for loot, etc. I haven't completely wrapped my head around it, but I'm unsure how I like the "You get loot points, not loot" aspect.

Sounds good, I have been playing Adventurers league for a little over a year now and am pretty good with the new rules. I am have not played on Fantasy ground, but plan to play this weekend at FG Con. I do have an ultimate license and own the players hand book.

Interested. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds (never used it before), and have a standard license. Decently familiar with Season 8 rules.

Do I just keep checking back at this thread to find out when you start/how to get into the table/whatever?

I am interested in this, tier 1 to start. New to FG, also going to be in FGcon game this weekend. I still need to brush up on this seasons rules. Have not played AL legal games yet.

I am interested. Prefer tier 1.

I'm also interested. I've used FG a few times and I've played AL and am familiar with the rules for season 8.

My first choice at the moment is Tier 1.

Let's roll! :-)

Tod Jeffcoat
    orbrover
    Last edited by orbrover; October 11th, 2018 at 11:05.

Thread Information