5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    @OsirianLegacy - looks like you're getting your session together nicely.

You don't mention if you have a standard or ultimate license - which might impact players joining your session. But... if you play Friday, Saturday or Sunday this weekend, all Standard FG licenses are upgraded to Ultimate as part of FG Con 13 (just run an update to get the version change). Thought I'd mention that in case it might make it easier to find players... Enjoy your session!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Toyamapierce View Post
    Hello,
    I'm 36 years old with about 20 years of D&D experience, however all of that experience is with older systems. I am brand new to 5e and would love to try it out. I have the PH and feel comfortable writing up nearly any class (except bard, just never felt comfortable with them). This next weekend (13th, 14th, or 15th of October) would work wonderful for a one shot session for me, as my regular group won't be meeting up.

I look forward to gaming with you.
    Excellent, we're almost done hashing out a specific time for that Sunday (the 14th), and that Monday (The 15th) Please message me with your discord account, I'll add you to our server from there!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    @OsirianLegacy - looks like you're getting your session together nicely.

You don't mention if you have a standard or ultimate license - which might impact players joining your session. But... if you play Friday, Saturday or Sunday this weekend, all Standard FG licenses are upgraded to Ultimate as part of FG Con 13 (just run an update to get the version change). Thought I'd mention that in case it might make it easier to find players... Enjoy your session!
    I really appreciate the heads up! I just upgraded to an Ultimate License this morning, but still good to know

I'm going to have to poke my ugly face in here. This sounds like a great opportunity for me to try my hand at Fantasy Grounds. I DM regularly but I'm dying to be a player again. I'm available basically every night except Wednesday and the 1st 3rd and 5th Friday and Saturday of the month.

Hi I would love to join your group, I enjoy playing and dming. I been using FG for about 6 months but playing for a long time. I like to say that I am good with FG machinists and use Rob2e tools to make the games and my characters run smoothly. If you would allow me to join please provide me your discord
    Thanks

DM Caliente AKA Yuri Valiente

Caliente (-7) #2423
    Last edited by yvaliente; October 9th, 2018 at 13:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaeryn View Post
    I'm going to have to poke my ugly face in here. This sounds like a great opportunity for me to try my hand at Fantasy Grounds. I DM regularly but I'm dying to be a player again. I'm available basically every night except Wednesday and the 1st 3rd and 5th Friday and Saturday of the month.
    If you could please PM me with your Discord userID# I'll get you in with everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by yvaliente View Post
    Hi I would love to join your group, I enjoy playing and dming. I been using FG for about 6 months but playing for a long time. I like to say that I am good with FG machinists and use Rob2e tools to make the games and my characters run smoothly. If you would allow me to join please provide me your discord
    Thanks

DM Caliente AKA Yuri Valiente

Caliente (-7) #2423
    I don't hand out my discord unfortunately, as I've had issues with people handing it out to others.
    Please PM me your discord UserID# and I'll add you to our server. Sorry for the inconvenience, but tis my protocol.

Thread Information