5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

The Order of Azaleus

The Order of Azaleus

Who we are
    The city of Waterdeep is stained, it's agencies are corrupt; fiat dragons are circulating the streets, and the other factions of good do nothing.
    "Our hands are tied", they say; "We cannot assist with these minor matters". Their excuses make them weak, and so it is up to us to take matters into our own hands.

We are The Order of Azaleus, a sect granted power by the goddess of Guardians and Protectors. She has bestowed upon us the task of cleaning the city of its filth; and to protect those that cannot protect themselves.
    It is up to us to bring balance back to our city.

Who are you?
    You are an operative of The Order, and sworn to secrecy. Approached by our agents, you were observed for your various talents; and given the opportunity to do something worth doing.
    Whatever your reasons for wanting to assist The Order is your own matter. Some of our agents have had loved ones go missing, family members killed, or are just looking to do the right thing.

{Currently we're accepting more Players, but first will need additional DM's (Known as Captains) as I am not able (or willing) to run games every day of the week.}

Captains
    Currently, our only Captain, Brior Firebrand serves (DM's) within The Order. Steadily their numbers will grow once more pledge their loyalty.
    You will be assigned to a Captain based upon your Availability within The Order. You may change Captains freely, but you must finish the Assignment you've chosen with your group beforehand.

I am currently in search of more Captains (DM's) to join The Order.

{Captains are the DM's, and the Leadership within The Order. Myself, being the Leader of The Order; never to be seen by the players (other than as Brior Firebrand) will inform you of what is happening within the city of Waterdeep.
    From this information it is up to you as a DM to formulate Assignments for the Players to undertake. It will take a LOT of teamwork on our parts as DM's as each group's decisions can affect the outcome of other groups' Assignments.

The world runs in sequence. An example of this is as follows from our first session: A party of 5 players decided to look into a potential Zhentarim/Xanathar Guild conflict.
    They took 4/4 Healing potions from the Armory room of The Order and so now the group that goes after them has no access to those healing potions. Yet if these players die because of the previous players actions, that will ultimately hurt that other group,
    as most Assignments are linked in some way.

REQUIREMENTS for becoming a captain are as follows: At least 1 Year DMing consistently, understanding the basic rules to 5E D&D; and Reliability. If you do not fit one or more of these criteria please, do not apply. However you would be welcome
    to apply as an Agent. (Player) }

Assignments
    When you first arrive, you will be blindfolded, and teleported to our headquarters briefing room. Here we will give you your first Assignment based on what your group determines fits their specialty.
    Assignments are handed to your group two days prior to departure, and are rated by difficulty between One, and Four. These are notated as Skulls on your Assignments dossier.

Look at your groups strengths and weaknesses to help you choose which Assignments would suit you best.

{Assignments typically will take anywhere from 3-4 hours per session, and should be completed within 2-4 Sessions.
    This would mean, a typical Assignment shouldn't take more than 16 Hours of Play.}

Reaching Out
    If you are interested in becoming a Captain (DM) within The Order please reach out to me in a Personalized Message.

If you are interested in become an Agent within The Order please reach out to me in a Personalized Message.

Limits
    Currently I am limited to only the PHB for Races/Classes/Feats/Items ect ect...
    Once I have the funds to purchase additional sourcebooks those things will be added.

Also, I, as a Captain of The Order am Running games Sundays and Mondays; I will be looking for DM's to run Afternoon Sessions on those days, as well as Afternoon/Night sessions on the other days of the week.

IMPORTANT! I am considering Charging players $10/Session/Player once we get a solidified operation going, as it is a LOT of work to maintain everything, while also providing the players with these Assignments.
    Captains would also be able to charge for their games, no more than $10/Session/Player. This is not a set in stone idea however, and is up for discussion.

Thank you for your time.

-Osirian-
    Last edited by OsirianLegacy; October 15th, 2018 at 21:05. Reason: Updating Information

Hey, TheNirl here, 32 year-old dude that recently discovered he can roleplay a 15 year-old girl surprisingly convincingly! Sunday would be great for me, if you'll have me!

Im Tony, been playing D&D since 1989.
    I have a ton of premade characters on D&D Beyond so I can load up and go at any time.

Hi, Essent here! I am willing to join in whenever. I am still new to tabletop RPGs but I am willing to learn more! I hope you can let me in!

@TheNIRL
    Per our previous conversation, I'll keep you posted on timing. Thanks for contacting me!

Quote Originally Posted by VonBolo View Post
    Im Tony, been playing D&D since 1989.
    I have a ton of premade characters on D&D Beyond so I can load up and go at any time.
    Glad to have you with us. What days/times work best for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Essention View Post
    Hi, Essent here! I am willing to join in whenever. I am still new to tabletop RPGs but I am willing to learn more! I hope you can let me in!
    I'm definitely willing to have new players to 5e on board. What days/times work best for you?

Quote Originally Posted by OsirianLegacy View Post
    I'm definitely willing to have new players to 5e on board. What days/times work best for you?
    If anything, I'm good with any time during the afternoon or night. Maybe a start time between 11 AM and 8 PM? Along with that, any day. I'm in the EDT timezone so...
    Last edited by Essention; October 7th, 2018 at 23:01.

Anytime Saturdays, Sunday after 330pm mountain USA. All weekday night after 6pm mountain USA

Quote Originally Posted by Essention View Post
    If anything, I'm good with any time during the afternoon or night. Maybe a start time between 11 AM and 8 PM? Along with that, any day.
    That works with the timing I'm aiming for. I'm hoping we can do it on a Sunday as that would work best for me; we'll see what everyone else can do though.

Hello,
    I'm 36 years old with about 20 years of D&D experience, however all of that experience is with older systems. I am brand new to 5e and would love to try it out. I have the PH and feel comfortable writing up nearly any class (except bard, just never felt comfortable with them). This next weekend (13th, 14th, or 15th of October) would work wonderful for a one shot session for me, as my regular group won't be meeting up.

I look forward to gaming with you.

Thread Information