STAR TREK 2d20

Need a cleric Friday Night Game 8PM-1AM PST

After some internal debate, I have decided to replace the NPC cleric in the party with a PC cleric. As the party gets to medium level I would rather not have the hassle of running him as well as the rest of the world and the party would probably be better off with a dedicated PC cleric.

The party is currently in the middle of nowhere which would make introducing a new character somewhat difficult. I was thinking of a “get acquainted” period where the new player could get a chance to play with the group and me and make sure our styles mesh.

During this period the player could run the NPC and when the party gets back to civilization or some other good introduction place, assuming things work out, we would swap out the NPC for the player’s character.

We use voice so, in addition to FG, you need a working mic and headphones or a headset.

I am running 3.5 core rules only in my Judge’s Guild campaign world. The cleric would start at same level as the rest of the PC’s, probably 7th by the time he can be introduced. I use my own gods which are mostly from the Norse, Finnish or Celtic pantheons with a few of the 3.5 gods and Forgotten Realms gods. I run more or less the “standard” demi-human pantheons from AD&D. Characters have to be NG, CG or LG.

I am looking for a mature player who can commit to playing every Friday evening PST. If you are interested let me know by posting here and I’ll send you the details on how to generate a character.

Here is a list of the major gods of the world with some details:

Deities & Domains

Dwarves:

Abbathor, NE (D&D variant). Great Master of Greed. Worshipers are evil rogues and those greedy for wealth at the expense of others. Domains are Evil, Greed, Trickery. Symbol is Jeweled Dagger. Favored weapon is Short Sword or Rapier.

Berronar, LG (D&D variant). Mother of Safety, Truth and Home. Worshipers are any good dwarf. Domains are Community, Good, Healing, Law. Symbol is Two Rings. Favored weapon is Heavy Mace.

Clanggedin Silverbeard, LN (D&D variant). The Father of Battle. God of War. Worshipers are dwarven warriors. Domains are Courage, Law, War. Symbol is Two Crossed Dwarven Waraxes. Favored weapon is Dwarven Waraxe.

Dumathoin, N (D&D variant). Keeper of Secrets Under the Mountain. Patron of Miners, Jewelers and Goldsmiths. Domains are Craft, Earth, Fire. Symbol is Gem inside a Mountain. Favored weapon is War Hammer.

Moradin, LG (similar to PH). Soul Forger, Dwarffather, All-Father. Main dwarven god. Domains are Dwarf, Earth, Good, Law, Protection. Symbol is War Hammer in front of an Anvil. Favored weapon is a War Hammer or Dwaven Waraxe.

Vergadain, NG (D&D variant). God of Wealth and Luck. Patron of non-evil rogues and Merchants. Domains are Good, Luck, Travel, Wealth. Symbol is Gold Piece. Favored weapon is Dwaven Waraxe.

Elves:

Aerdrie Faenya, CG (D&D variant). Goddess of Air, Weather, Birds. Worshipers are elves desiring certain weather conditions and those who posses flying mounts. Domains are Air, Chaos, Good, Weather. Symbol is a Cloud with a Bird Silhouette. Favored weapon is a Longbow.

Corellon Larethian, CG (similar to PH). High God of the Elves, Protector, Creator, Preserver of Life. Main elven god. Worshiped by elves, half elves, some bards. Domains are Chaos, Elf, Good, Protection, War. Favored weapon is the Longsword.

Erevan Ilesere, CN (D&D variant). God of Mischief and Change. Patron of Elven Rogues. Domains are Chaos, Trickery, Luck. Symbol is Nova Star with Asemetrical Rays. Favored weapon is a Longsword.

Hanali Celanil, CG (D&D variant). Goddess of Love, Beauty. Patron of Elvish Art. Domains are Chaos, Charm, Good, Family. Symbol is Heart of Gold. No favored weapon.

Labelas Enoreth, CG (D&D variant). Diety of Longevity, Fate. Domains are Chaos, Fate, Good, Time. Symbol is the Setting Sun. Favored weapon is a Dagger.

Solonor Thelandira, CG (D&D variant). God of Archery and Hunting. Patron of Elven Rangers. Domains are Chaos, Good, Travel. Symbol is a Silver Arrow with Green Fletching. Favored weapon is a Longbow.

Gnomes:

Baervan
    Flandal
    Garl Glittergold, NG (as PH).
    Segojan
    Urdlen

Halfling:

Arvoreen, LG (D&D variant). The Defender. Patron of non-evil halfling fighters and rangers. Domains are Law, Good, Vigalance. Symbol is a Short Short and Shield. Favored weapon is a short sword.

Brandobaris, N (D&D variant). Master of Stealth. Worshipers are rogues and halflings who go adventuring. His adventurers and misadventures are legion. He roams the Prime Material Plane. Domains are Luck, Travel, Trickery. Symbol is a Halfling Footprint. Favored weapon is Short Sword.

Cyrrollalee, LG (D&D variant). The Faithful, Goddess of Friendship and Trust. Domains are Community, Law, Good. Symbol is an Open Door. No favored weapon.

Sheela Peryroyl, NG (D&D variant). The Wise. Halfling goddess of the Weather, Agriculture and Nature. Domains are Animal, Good, Plant, Weather. Symbol is a Daisy. Favored weapon is a sickle.

Yondalla, LG (similar to PH). Halfling Protector and Provider. Main halfling goddess. Domains are Good, Halfling, Law, Protection. Symbol is a Shield. Favored weapon is a Short Sword.

Human:

Baccob, N (as PH).

Brigit, N (D&D variant). Goddess of Poetry, Fire, Song and Travel. Patron of Bards, Travelers and Merchants. Domains are Music, Trade, Travel, Fire. Symbol is Female Form Bathed in Fire. Favored weapon is Quarterstaff.

Ehlonna, NG (Replaced by Mielikki).

Erythnul, CE (Replaced by Hiisi).

Fharlanghn, N (Replaced by Brigit).

Freya, NG (D&D variant). Goddess of Life, Fertility, Agriculture. Domains are Good, Healing, Sun, Weather. Symbol is Falcon. Favored weapon is Heavy Mace.

Heironeous, LG (replaced by Torm).

Hel, NE (D&D variant). Goddess of Death, the Underworld, Magic. Patron of those who seek the greatest evil for their own enjoyment or gain. Domains are Death, Evil, Magic, Underworld. Symbol is a Female Face Half Black, Half White. Favored weapon is Dagger or Long Sword.

Hextor, LE (as PH, replaces Set) except his "half brother" is considered to be Torm.

Hiisi, CE (D&D variant). God of Evil, Slaughter. Patron of Evil Deeds. Domains are Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Trickery. Symbol is a Lighting Bolt in the Night Sky. Favored weapon is a Morning Star.

Korn, CG (Replaced by Thor).

Loviatar, LE (D&D variant). Goddess of Hurt, Pain. Patron of Torturers. Loviatar's domains are Evil, Law, Suffering, Pain. Symbol is a White Dagger or Cat of Nine Tails (Whip). Favored weapon is Whip or Flail.

Manannan Mac Lir, CN (D&D variant). God of the Sea, Wind. Partron of those who use the sea. Domains are Air, Sea, Travel, Water. Symbol is A wave of white water on a green background. Favored weapon is Trident.

Mielikki, NG (D&D variant). Mistress of the Forest, Goddess of Nature, Patron of Rangers and Dryads. Mielikki watches over all good people who live in the forest, love the woodlands or make their livelihood there. She is pictured as a Human, Elf or Dryad. She is worshiped by humans, elves, gnomes, halflings, half-elves, dryads, rangers and some druids. Mielikki's domains are Animal, Good, Plant, Sun. Symbol is Evergreen, Unicorn or White Star on a Green Leaf. Favored Weapon is the Bow.

Nerull, NE (Replaced by Hel).

Obad-Hai, N (replaced by Silvanus).

Olidammara, CN (as PH).

Pelor, NG (replaced by aspects of Freya, Thor).

Set, LE (D&D variant), replaced by Hextor.

Silvanus, N (D&D variant). God of Nature. Domains are Animal, Plant, Weather. Symbol is a Summer Oak Tree. Favored weapon is the Quarterstaff.

St. Cuthbert, LN (replaced by aspects of Hextor, Ukko, Thor).

Thor, CG (D&D variant). God of Thunder, Warriors, Strength. He is a particular friend to mankind and will often alert his followers to incursions of evil. Thor's domains are Chaos, Good, Storm, Strength. Symbol is a Hammer. Favored weapon is the Warhammer.

Torm, LG, (FR variant) Torm is the god of Duty, Loyalty, Obedience, and those who face danger to further the cause of good. His domains are Good, Law, Protection, War. Symbol is a Metal Gauntlet. His favored weapon is the long sword and he is worshiped by paladins, good fighters and good monks. Torn supports Ukko and many of his followers act as the war-arm of Ukko. Torn’s archenemy is Hextor, his “half-brother”.

Ukko, LG (D&D variant). God of Justice, Law, Air. Patron of good heroes. Ukko's domains are Air, Good, Inquisition, Law. Symbol is a Flaming or Freezing Sword. Favored weapon is a Long Sword.

Vecna, NE (replaced by aspects of Boccab, Hel).

Wee Jas, LN (replaced by aspects of Boccab, Hel).
    Last edited by Griogre; June 30th, 2006 at 05:48.

My preferred class is cleric. I am currently playing an elven cleric of boccob with the domains oracle and magic in one game. In another, I am playing a half orc barbarian cleric of kord with strength and luck domain access. I would be interested in playing a human cleric to torm with protection and war domain access or a female human cleric to brigit with travel and trade access.
    [/COLOR"]There's Too Much Blood In My Caffeinne!

Either cleric concept would work fine, though the cleric of Torm would probably be a little more likely to join up with the group. I prefer you run which ever one you find most interesting. I'm PMing you.

Thread Information