DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Isle of Dread Theme

Theme for my Isle of Dread module Im working on for 5E.

Isle of Dread.png

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

I like the right hand column. Well done.

A concern on the T-Rex being so prominent is that it could distract from the actual content of windows so be sure they contrast with him. A bright border like the bamboo you used on the right side should work but something like the stone for tokens or the darker reddish background wood might not.

I concur on all the comments Gavin made. While it looks really cool as it is, in play, it might be annoying depending on your window background and border.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Hey! thanks for the great input glad you liked it ... First I wanted the T-Rex to be really "jumping out at you ." I only changed the buttons and screen part. The rest is just the brown leather default dialogs ..I have used it for a while and so far I have not been distracted nor suffered any psychotic episodes from it .. most times the screen is filled with dialogs anyway so maybe that's it. But it does make you jump when it flashes on the screen the first time !

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

What do the windows look like? what border did you use?

Thread Information