STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: WFRP 4e?

WFRP 4e?

Does anyone know if there are plans to make a ruleset mod for the new Warhammer Fantasy from Cubicle 7?

NP. I told the author of the ruleset CatoThe1stElder, that he should approach Smite Works when it is done and maybe they can talk to Cubicle 7.

I've seen a few WebDM episodes, really good stuff.

Hello all! I am looking to see what folks are using to play WFRP 4E as I would love to start running a game! Any help would be great
    "I'm excusing a lot because I recognise the trauma and loss you have suffered. But my patience isn't limitless..unlike my authority." - Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Quote Originally Posted by blue_lifesaver View Post
    Hello all! I am looking to see what folks are using to play WFRP 4E as I would love to start running a game! Any help would be great
    The link in post #2 has the most up-to-date info on where a ruleset is right now. You could use the 2nd edition ruleset until there's a specific 4th edition one: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ntasy-RPG-2-ed
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks! yeah at this time that's what i'm doing. Anyone have a working 4E character sheet for FG?
    "I'm excusing a lot because I recognise the trauma and loss you have suffered. But my patience isn't limitless..unlike my authority." - Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Anyone here still looking to run a WFRP or Zweihander game online and looking for players? I'd be interested, just drop me a note, please.

Thread Information