5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Wow, very nice.

Hey very nice.

Looks like you got it sorted.
    Not too complicated a model for the smaller top down view.

Ive created a few of my own tokens ala FUG, and have found that if you over complicate the model, it looks a little messy or confusing when you make them smaller. At least thats what FUG have done I think.

Baz.

In all fairness they are jpgs to post them here. So they actually have white instead of transparent backgrounds. But thanks.
    That which does not kill you, has made a tactical error.
    For insight and an opportunity to play in my Wednesday evening Traveller (T20) campaign visit my webpage. No license required.

bhoins, are you still working on these? Making any progress?

Progress? Well I am considering looking for a brokering agreement. But what did you have in mind in terms of progress? I still can't get png to show up here.
    For insight and an opportunity to play in my Wednesday evening Traveller (T20) campaign visit my webpage. No license required.

I guess I was just wondering if you were still working on creating tokens, or if you'd given up on the idea.

Well it is a hobby, not my full time job, but yes, as soon as I find the right outlet for it, the plan is to release several series of tokens. Probably for BG, FG, kLoOge.Werks, SM and possibly GRiP. As well as do commission work for custom tokens.

Bruce

Gametable, MapTool, OpenRPG, WebRPG, and ViewingDale are other potential markets for such tokens. Just create them at fairly high resolution, then scale them down as appropriate for each toolset.

Offering custom tokens is a good idea.

Thread Information