FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Purple Theme

Please, Please, could you work on a new simple theme for MGT2 I do find the fonts really hard to read both in chat window & story windws
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    Please, Please, could you work on a new simple theme for MGT2 I do find the fonts really hard to read both in chat window & story windws
    Hello,

The Theme maker is away on holiday at the moment, send me a PM with what you want (ie font sizes/colours, changed backgrounds etc) and I'll see about getting it made for you. I am already asking for a grey chat window so the fonts are easier to read.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

ok, I'll see what I can come up with
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Did you get the message & files?

Greetings,

Just to let you know, soon I'll be able to give you the info you need, been adding in the CoreRPG 3.3.10 changes (Radial Buttons).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information