DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

SFS #1-04: Cries From the Drift Sun October 7 @ 1 PM GMT

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.

Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Joe Pasini.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians), Starship

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and either Teamspeak or Discord (currently connection issues with Teamspeak).

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Other notes:

To speed up the session, you might also want to discuss starship roles in advance.

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.
    Last edited by stephan_; October 1st, 2018 at 18:06.

Hello. I am a complete newcomer, only familiar with the basics of D&D as of writing this post, and would absolutely love to participate in this scenario. I have already been instructed on how to create a character on FG, and am in the process of familiarizing myself with the specifics of the system, which shouldn't take more than one or two days. If my commitment to coming into the game on Sunday knowing at least the basics of SF sounds serious enough, I would love to be granted the opportunity to put my mechanic character to the test and meeting some new roleplaying friends!

Sure, it's always good to get new players. Be aware that there might be some restrictions on character creation in the Roleplaying Guild Guide.

The most important rules you might want to read up on are the ones specific to your charater and the parts about actions in combat and movement.

Wonderful, thank you very much. I have already read through all the combat rules, both outside, and inside spaceships, created a test character in FG with the help of Matt (The Fit GM on Discord), and am now in the process of re-reading everything more in-depth, so that I have as little a chance as possible to bog your game down with questions. I will not be a nuisance. Cheers!

Sure. While being prepared is good don't worry too much about it. New players will make mistakes, that's the natural order of things. And I'm pretty sure there is no game where each and every rule is followed to a T.

Five people confirmed for tomorrow, ne maye. Remember to send me your charater and previous chronicle sheet.

Here is the character I was planning to play tomorrow. This is my first SFS game so no previous chronicle sheets. Looking forward to the game!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Alright, thanks.

FG alias and voice channel can be found in the game calendar under GM announcements - Technical details (lower right corner).

I will have the server up in an hour, unless someone needs it earlier.

Thread Information