5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

I have lost the campaign module in Fatansy grounds

Hi,

Please help. -
    - I logged in to FG
    - went to Storey tab but Rise of the Rune lords wasn't there
    - then went to Library/Modules and they weren't there either ( I have been running this module for several months no problem)
    - I then checked the files
    - Campaign folder - Tuesday night Pathfinder - Moduledb and the files for Rise of the Rune lords are there.

thank you for any assistance.

Blog Entries
    good day Mister Smith

did you recently change your forum password or steam password or your license?
    go into settings and clear and re-add your license key and your forum credentials.
    and if anything was from Steam refresh the link here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eamAccount.xcp

then re-run the updater.

This can happen if you've recently ran an update and FG thinks you no longer own or have access to this module.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

1) You no longer have a valid license (license key not entered correctly in the setting screen, subscription ended, license number tagged as suspect by support, etc.). On the top right of the main startup screen, if you see v3.3.6 FREE then your license key is not being recognised or is no longer valid. Double check the key entered on the setting window. If you have a subscription, check on PayPal that the subscription is still valid - PayPal cancel any subscription as soon as they see an issue - even if you have time remaining for this month.

2) The FG updater cannot get a list of purchases. In the FG setting window, click the "manage" button. Then on the "Fantasy Grounds Account" window, click "clear, and re-enter your User Name and Password. Press "OK" and make sure there are no error messages. Press "OK" on the settings screen, then run an update.

3)If you purchased the product on Steam, FG might not know about it. From the FG settings screen, click the "manage" button and then "Link Steam Purchases" and follow the instructions on the web page that appears. If you are already linked, click "Refresh Steam Purchases". After this, run a FG update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Damned,

yes I changed my Forum Password.

Thank you very much for your help you have been awesome.

Hi Trenloe,

Thank you also for your help.

Thread Information