Starfinder Playlist
    Blog Entries

Hundreds of Battlemaps

From a link on the r/Roll20 subreddit. Reports that their are nearly a thousand maps. Haven't looked at more than a couple yet,but for anyone interested;

EDIT: New Link:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Np?usp=sharing

(Old Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...UxSdVkzWlVsN3M)
    Last edited by LordEntrails; February 5th, 2019 at 01:19.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Excellent
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Blog Entries
    Do you know who is sharing those or if they are with the permission of the artist or cartographer?

Blog Entries
    Shared by a user named mrvalor. See; https://www.reddit.com/r/Roll20/comm...here_for_free/

The poster says they all come from r/fantasymaps. So they should be good for non-commercial use. He also seems to imply that they are all maps he has done and not just ones he has collected.

BUT, neither of those interpretations mean they are being shared legally (or illegally). Though if you are concerned, feel free to remove the link or let me know and I will.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

mrvalor has a notice on quite of them as created by him and he stated in his post
    "Yes, it is everything I've released publicly plus some additional maps."
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Appears to be taken down now?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Appears to be taken down now?
    Check the original Subreddit linked in post #4. There's a new Google drive link available there.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information