5E Character Create Playlist

FG Con 13 - Friday 12th - Sunday 14th October 2018.

FG Con 13 starts in 2 weeks time!

You don't need a FG license to play in the community ran FG Con, and it's free!

There is still time for FG GMs to add events - but please be quick.

Players - there are plenty of events with spaces available.

Make sure you have your timezone set in your FG Con website profile so that the times appear correctly for you. Please book a slot only if you are sure of the time for you and that you can make it. We don't over-book, have spare spaces for events or assume that a certain percentage will drop out - if you're booked on an event then we expect you to show! If, as sometimes happens, real-life takes over and you can't make a session you've already booked - communicate with the GM (post a comment on the FG Con event or email them if they've already emailed you) and cancel your booking from the "My Bookings" page. No showing can have a big impact on the event, so please be courteous to everyone involved in this community and let them know if you won't be there for a session. It only takes a minute. Thanks.

Further info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...h-October-2018 and at https://www.fg-con.com/
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 28th, 2018 at 10:01.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Get in on this people! FG-Con is a blast! If you are still learning it is a great place for newer players! Come on to the FGC Discord and we will help get you trained up and ready to roll!

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Aww Im too late to register as a player...although I'm still gonna try to go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasmine Kekistano View Post
    Aww Im too late to register as a player...although I'm still gonna try to go.
    There are about a dozen games still with room...

Ill take another look I just wonder will you guys be using discord for this event? or is there some kind of program that I need to download?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasmine Kekistano View Post
    Ill take another look I just wonder will you guys be using discord for this event? or is there some kind of program that I need to download?
    FG and Discord.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information