Starfinder Playlist

[LFP] [D&D 4e] [UTC+1] [7pm]

LFP 4-5
    System 4e D&D
    Time slot: 19:00 - 21:30 UTC+1
    Day: TBD with group discussion (ideal for people who work a rota or have other shifting commitments)
    License: Standard (If you only have the Demo version, still get in touch, Im willing to get the Ultimate license if there is enough interest)

Material: PHB 1, 2 and 3. Power books on request.
    Style: Simple Dungeon Crawl esk. Protecting a town from undead forces. Light RP, Moderate Combat (Tactical genius or min/maxing not a necessity)

PMed you.

Could be interesting for people to know if you plan on using
    ? Voice and Video
    ? Voice only
    ? Text only

And what programs (Dicord, Teamspeak, Skype etc) you plan on using
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

I would be interested in your game depending on the day of the week. I am in EST UTC-4 Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday would be great. Would be happy playing any Race/Class/Level.
    I currently have the limited (demo) account
    Teamspeak
    Discord
    Have 30+ years experience gaming but noob using FG.
    many a butt await my boot print

Apologies for the delay, new job starting so been one of those weeks!
    Llyle, yes I'll respond to your message in a moment.

It'll be voice only and we'll be using discord.
    The day depends on the group, what ever works for people each week as I and I'm sure many others work shifts so the same time slot isn't ideal every week

I'm reasonable new to fg too so don't worry.

That's good to know about voice only via discord! Got no response to the PM though.

I have the standard version of FG as well, btw.
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

I would also be interested, am new to FG but have the standard version. I’m good with most evenings and every other weekend! Just getting back into RPGs so I’ll have to start going back over my 4th ed books to pick things back up again.

haven't got a reply to my pm either, but i'm still interested. i also have the standard version of fg

Yes sorry for the delays in replying, shortly after posting this, I got offered a new job and thats been a bit of a roller coaster! Perfect timing...

Anyway, replies and invites have been sent.

Theres still space for 1-2 other people to get involved if theres interest so get in touch people! I promise it wont take two weeks to reply this time. ^^'

Thread Information