5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I would also be interested in signing up, and a dh -> mm run sound fun.

Quote Originally Posted by excelsior2000 View Post
    Unfortunately, my collection includes everything up to, but not including, DH, otherwise I'd be happy to run that.

I was thinking of going LMoP and then into the various dungeons of Tales of the Yawning Portal, sort of having the group graduate from beginners to professional adventurers...

Also, looking at probably starting a week from Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by boydwsmith View Post
    LMoP the Lost Mines one?
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by WildKnight View Post
    Correct
    Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by boydwsmith View Post
    AL legal Material?
    Quote Originally Posted by lco98 View Post
    Hey! I am very interested in this game. Thursday night is perfect and I am definitely interested in running through published AL material.
    The only thing that I would inquire about is if the game could start a bit later, but if not, I would work around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStBill View Post
    I'm interested in starting a new AL campaign! I'm in EST too.
    Quote Originally Posted by korman View Post
    I'm down if you still need people
    Quote Originally Posted by excelsior2000 View Post
    Session Zero (Character Creation & going over AL rules, etc) Thursday October 11th, 6PM EST (till whenever we've got everyone's characters put into FG and everyone is clear on AL rules for Season 8). Normal sessions will start at the same time and go till 9 or 9:30.

I plan to start with LMoP, which should carry you guys to Tier 2, and then probably proceed to dungeon hopping in Tales of the Yawning Portal, though at that point we could do a different book if people prefer as well. Let me know if you're interested please, so I can get a head count. I'll PM the Discord server and FG Alias once I know who all is playing 8)

I might be up for it. (I'm definitely up for it. My wife might not be up for me being up for it). Keep me posted!

I would be interested, but would be my first time using fantasy grounds but I did buy the basic and use steam, have been playing since the 80's but live in northern maine and no in-person groups here

Hi I'm new to fantasy ground. Just switched over from Roll20. I have played a lot of 5e, but have never played AL. I would be interested if you still have room in your party.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshla78 View Post
    Just switched over from Roll20.
    Along with what, 90% of all their players? They messed up - big time.

Yes i am definitely interested. Will we need arcane, healing or tanking do you think?

bws

Thread Information