5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Adventurers League Thursday Nights, 5 - 9:30 PM EST

Looking to get together a (fairly) regular table for Thursday nights starting around 5PM EST. One of my regular "in person" players is interested in adding another night to his gaming schedule. Is anyone interested?

Currently no specific decisions have been made about what will be played. I would like to either start with a hardcover book, or run the new Season 8 modules, but if you're interested and you have a preference, nothing is set in stone. I do know we'll be starting with Tier 1 material, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by boydwsmith View Post
    AL legal Material?
    Yep, fully AL legal.

Hey! I am very interested in this game. Thursday night is perfect and I am definitely interested in running through published AL material.
    The only thing that I would inquire about is if the game could start a bit later, but if not, I would work around it.

I'm interested in starting a new AL campaign! I'm in EST too.

Quote Originally Posted by boydwsmith View Post
    I am down with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lco98 View Post
    Hey! I am very interested in this game. Thursday night is perfect and I am definitely interested in running through published AL material.
    The only thing that I would inquire about is if the game could start a bit later, but if not, I would work around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStBill View Post
    I'm interested in starting a new AL campaign! I'm in EST too.

If you guys are still interested; we might push start time back to 6PM EST, and have 3 hour sessions. Is there a particular book (other than Dragon Heist, which I don't yet have on FG) that any of you would be interested in attempting to play through? Also, are you all familiar with the updates to the AL rules for Season 8?

I'm down if you still need people

Quote Originally Posted by korman View Post
    I'm down if you still need people
    Since I don't actually have a locked down crew yet, I'm still looking. We'd be starting a week from this upcoming Thursday. Any preferences?

Quote Originally Posted by WildKnight View Post
    If you guys are still interested; we might push start time back to 6PM EST, and have 3 hour sessions. Is there a particular book (other than Dragon Heist, which I don't yet have on FG) that any of you would be interested in attempting to play through? Also, are you all familiar with the updates to the AL rules for Season 8?
    The only thing I have is Dragon Heist and I am playing it now.

6pm est is good for me.That would be 5pm cst.

boyd

Thread Information