STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Single Player Adventures

What are the names of some good adventures for a single player, preferably in the FG Store so I don't have to make the FG content.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I'm looking for adventures by a development company. I've had bad experiences with DMsG content. But thank you anyway.
    I searched the FG store for 'solo' and 5e Compatible but didn't find anything. I'll try 'one' when I get home from work.

Could you clarify what exactly you want? It sounds very much like what I've been after for awhile but came up empty until I found out that rob2e had converted a few highly rated solo adventures for FG. I'm going through one of them right now and I've been impressed. These are getting good reviews as well.

Also, what exactly do you mean by a "development company"? Is this in contrast to an individual content publisher?

I don't know of a single one in the FG store.

However, there are 3 good ones that I have played from DMG. They are in order:
    Death Knight's Squire (level 1)
    Tyrant of Zhentil Keep (level 2)
    Citadel of the Raven (level 3)

The next one is in development and they plan to go to level 20. But until then they are quite replayable if you make different decisions.

There is also Tables of Doom which I have not tried, it is supposed to be even more replayable and random. Done by the same team. They aren't on FG, but Rob did the conversion to they worked great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    I don't know of a single one in the FG store.

However, there are 3 good ones that I have played from DMG. They are in order:
    Death Knight's Squire (level 1)
    Tyrant of Zhentil Keep (level 2)
    Citadel of the Raven (level 3)

The next one is in development and they plan to go to level 20. But until then they are quite replayable if you make different decisions.

There is also Tables of Doom which I have not tried, it is supposed to be even more replayable and random. Done by the same team. They aren't on FG, but Rob did the conversion to they worked great for me.
    Yes, those appear in the search link I previously posted. I'm current going through Death Knight's Squire.

@Nick - you mention "Single player" in the first post, but later mention 'solo'. To confirm - are you looking for products for a single player with a GM, or a true solo (no GM, just one player) scenario?

I know it's isn't for 5E, but there are a lot of 1-on-1 scenarios (designed for 1 GM, 1 player) in the FG store for 3.5E/PF - most of these: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...search=&sort=1 You can find the base products here: https://www.rpgnow.com/browse/pub/69...n-1-Adventures

I don't know if any of these will interest you, if you are actually looking for 1-on-1 type adventures. If so, they might be pretty easy to convert to 5E...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I meant single player.

Yes, the 1-on-1 adventures are what inspired my search. I was hoping that the publisher made some for 5e. (I think I got Gambler's Quest for PF at some point.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I meant single player.

Yes, the 1-on-1 adventures are what inspired my search. I was hoping that the publisher made some for 5e. (I think I got Gambler's Quest for PF at some point.)
    Try loading it up in 5E with the universal module extension and see how much you can use. There aren’t many encounters in Gambler's Quest, so not a lot of NPCs to convert.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I can see the appeal to a GM/Player one-on-one game. I'm not sure I understand how a truly single player game would work using FG. Do you just play as the DM with a character sheet open and read through the adventure, placing the maps/encounters for yourself? I am curious to how this is done.

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Thread Information