DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: Update 1.0.7.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Ah, another Austrian! :-)
    Yeah, we're a small country but still present everwhere. Can't get rid of us. A bit like athlete's foot ����

Who else is from Austria around here?

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    A thing I realized is, that if I create a new weapon, I have no option to add the base skill in the definition of the specs. Am I missing something?
    You just type the skill you want... like this:

Addinganewweapon.jpg
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hmmm ... not at my client.
    NoAkillavail.jpg

No skill to fill ...

Anyway, how are your ailments coming? I hope you're getting better!

How are you creating a new item?

The best way I have found is make a duplicate of the item type (just drag and drop back) which is then editable, all the core info is already there with base skill.

New item.png
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Hmmm ... not at my client.
    NoAkillavail.jpg

No skill to fill ...

Anyway, how are your ailments coming? I hope you're getting better!
    Type in 'Weapon' into the Type and leave that field and the new fields should appear.

Not feeling too great still, had my first pain killers of the day, my little one is off school today with it as well (she's in bed sleeping away). But thanks for asking, hope to be back on my feet tomorrow, just in time to go to the dentist to get this damn tooth sorted.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Well ... that did it for the field. Thanks. But I got another problem now...

I try to define a Horn as a weapon (yes, one of my players is a K'Kree mutant aka unicorn - don't laugh, we still don't know how to put this one into a vacc-suit without poking a hole into the visor... ).
    So when I define that weapon all is fine
    Horn.jpg

But when I tried to add it to the player, I get an error message:
    Error_Horn.jpg

Hmmmm ...
    The weapon is still added as an equipment, but it's not added to the weapons tab.

I tried different skills for range and skill, but the problem stays the same.
    Sooo ... where am I being obnoxious again?

Well ... that did it for the field. Thanks. But I got another problem now...

I try to define a Horn as a weapon (yes, one of my players is a K'Kree mutant aka unicorn - don't laugh, we still don't know how to put this one into a vacc-suit without poking a hole into the visor... ).
    So when I define that weapon all is fine
    Horn.jpg

But when I tried to add it to the player, I get an error message:
    Error_Horn.jpg

Hmmmm ...
    The weapon is still added as an equipment, but it's not added to the weapons tab.

I tried different skills for range and skill, but the problem stays the same.
    Sooo ... where am I being obnoxious again?
    Does seem it doesn't like something, does it do this for just the weapon you created or all weapons? Seems like if it's not adding it as an attack the error stops the correct 'record Type' being set I'll test it out tonight.

Thanks,
    MBM

Wouldn't a Horn be Melee (natural weapons) skill?

Yeah it works, it appeared correctly after logging out and back in.

New weapon.png
    Last edited by backwardoracle; October 1st, 2018 at 14:10.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Thread Information