System: Pathfinder (My classless hack, XP buy instead of leveled kits, with new magic system)
Times: All UTC
Session 1:
October 12, 2018 - October 13, 2018
23:00 - 05:00
Session 2:
October 13, 2018
17:00 - 22:00
Session 3: October 14, 2018 - October 15, 2018
17:00 - 00:00

Voice: Discord, links below. You only need headphones to hear me, you don't *need* to use a mic.
Style: This is a war scenario, so more combat than anything. However, part of a siege is rallying defenders, tracking supplies like food, water, arrows, etc. Negotiating with other leaders about how to defend and where, managing watch rotations, etc. So RP will be a part in the scope of handling the population of Mok Torkan and working with the soldiers, the leaders of the town, things of this nature along side fighting the invaders.

In a time long ago, the heroics of a brave few sent to save the village of Mok Torkan in the depths of a siege have laid the bedrock for tales that span the ages. This is the start of the tale in which brave men and women held the walls against a siege laid upon the city by a clan of Orcs out of the mountains to the East. The came in the morning at dawn, and by light of watch towers along the mountain ridge, the newly crowned King Leonidas was warned mere moments after the first howls and drums were heard in town. However, the brave men and women he gathered to help save those inside would not reach the town until the next day. What follows is the tale of their attempts to turn the tide, and save the city.

Video Ad: https://youtu.be/x6U1guHVVhk

This is a simple siege scenario where you will have the option to build your own character beforehand using my custom classless hack of Pathfinder with a new action and magic system, or take up one of my pre-mades. You will be thrust into the action of a border skirmish between a town in the mountains of 10,000 people and a clan of Orcs that are attempting to seize it. Those who are familiar with the basic Pathfinder system will be able to play this reasonably easily with a few adjustments for my Armor as DR variant, Dex governing Iterative Attacks instead of BAB, an Endurance attribute which governs how long you can fight without a breather to catch your breath break, and a new magic system that tosses aside the Vancian system.
Guard the wall, fight off orcs, marshal troops, save the wounded, repair damaged defenses. A scenario like the Siege of Troy, or the assault on Minas Tirith is what this is. It will be spread across 3 sessions to give several people a chance, and allow time for an array of strategies to be deployed for a prolonged combat of mass proportions. You as a player will be tasked with engaging NPC's who lead the town, leading squads under your control if you earn the trust of their commanders, guarding strategic points and providing counter thrusts against the enemy as you see fit. You will need to juggle the times when your character is invigorated and ready for action, or needing to step back from the front lines in order to catch his breath and regain his Endurance. Spellcasters throw spells with Spell Points based on Seed's they know and martial characters even at low level can have multiple iterative attacks due to my altered action system.

If you are into tactical combat, or just want to kill orcs in a siege, or try my new classless hack, this is your chance. If you are new to Pathfinder, don't worry, I can help you learn. If you would like to make your own character by testing out my classless hack for this game, that is an option. You may find me under “Magrus” on the FG discord server linked below, PM me with the request for info. Alternatively, contact me directly on my own server where I run games regularly here: https://discord.gg/t7DAK7G with any questions you might have and I will lead you to my hack info.

This session will be run on the Fantasy Grounds Discord server: https://discord.gg/VKbhkS