DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by wogle View Post
    Ooh, homebrew lore and everything. Well, I'm still interested, that's just the current character itch I have, it's not a demand of mine.
    Yes, I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. Very little of the lore (other than broad stereotypes; dwarves are craftsmen and elves love nature) from the "core" D&D settings has been ported over. I've got a setting document that I'll share with everyone prior to the game, to look over and think about character concepts before we have a session zero.

My schedule got full so I unfortunately cant join you all. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Overdog View Post
    My schedule got full so I unfortunately cant join you all. Good Luck!
    Unfortunate but understandable.

If you still have an opening for next session, I would be interested in joining. I just played my first 5E game yesterday and found the system interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Eanelen View Post
    If you still have an opening for next session, I would be interested in joining. I just played my first 5E game yesterday and found the system interesting.
    We haven't started yet, so still a good time to join up.

Excellent, just let me know what I need to do! if you have a document for character creation you can email me at [email protected] with it.

Excellent, just let me know what I need to do! if you have a document for character creation you can email me at [email protected] with it.
    Sent

Quote Originally Posted by wogle View Post
    Ooh, homebrew lore and everything. Well, I'm still interested, that's just the current character itch I have, it's not a demand of mine.
    Its looking like I'm going to get enough players to make this happen, I'm waiting on final confirmation from a couple but its looking good. Do you have some way I can send you the setting document? I'm also probably getting together with another player on FG on Sunday to put his character together

I'm getting together with at least one of my players on Sunday to walk him through character creation and the Fantasy Grounds interface. Its certainly not mandatory, but if you're interested you'd be welcome.

If you are still looking for players I'm definitely interested. 6PM EST on Monday's would be perfect for me. I'm new to FG and 5E but I'm an experienced roleplayer and your style of game looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. If you have a player drop out or if you need one more let me know.

Thread Information