DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Thread: Engineer Suite

Maasq how do you open the other files. Like Races, Background, Feats. I'm prepping for my groups game session and I need to add new races and backgrounds

Quote Originally Posted by LoremasterCBurke View Post
    Maasq how do you open the other files. Like Races, Background, Feats. I'm prepping for my groups game session and I need to add new races and backgrounds
    Hiya.
    I haven't got to those parts yet. I'm sorry!
    Currently there are NPCs, Spells, Tables, Equipment. I am working on Magic items now. Parcels next then probably feats, backgrounds.

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Okay it's all good my Brother. As a DM tool this is great. Just want to convert my old campaigns to 5e and get Adventures in Middle-earth 5e run smoothly for our group

I'm trying to download Engineer Suite but it's saying the blog is invite only. :-(

Capture.PNG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Balamor33 View Post
    I'm trying to download Engineer Suite but it's saying the blog is invite only. :-(

Capture.PNG
    I'm not sure what's up. But I do know that Maasq mentioned on his Discord channel that he was shutting down the channel. Not sure if that meant his website too, etc. Let see what happens in the next day or two and see.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hey folks. The website should be active again. Ping me if it isn't.

As LordEntrails said, I am taking a step back for a while to focus on real life. I'll leave the channel active on Discord as there's a community there; I'll just not necessarily be there all the time.
    I'll be back to keep working on this at some point. I've come too far to stop, but I need a break.

Speak soon folks.

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Discord channel.

Hey, sorry if this problem has already been addressed before. I can install Engineer suite no problem, however when I go to run it windows makes an error message sound and refuses to go past the green and black dragon icon.

Did you download it from the website?
    Someone else had that issue. I have uploaded the latest version I have, and this version was what was posted in the Discord channel - it should sort the issue.

Good luck!

Maasq
    Engineer Suite

Discord channel.

Hi folks

I will no longer be actively participating in the upkeep and evolution of Engineer Suite. The time commitment became too much and I felt that the community deserved better. I loved working on this project; in fact, for much of the 3 years I was working on it I never actually played D&D - I was too busy and having too much fun programming. Engineer Suite was my 'baby' and I am sorry to see it go. I'd have liked to mothball it and come back to it in the future but I could see that was a very selfish viewpoint. It was (is) a much-needed project.

Thankfully Theodore from the Discord channel was happy to take over and he will set up a website etc in due course. I am sure that it will go from strength to strength under his guidance! He has plans for it becoming open source and written in C#. Maybe if I learn C# in the future I could contribute - now that would be an irony of sorts!

I have left him in charge of the Discord channel too, and I have left the channel. I felt that was for the best as no-one needs the previous incumbent hanging around when they are trying to move a project forward! It has been about 2 weeks, I think - I am not sure as to how far he has come on with it. There was an enthusiastic crowd of people wanting to offer help with the project too. I have every faith that you will get the Engineer Suite that you deserve.

Thank you all for your support. I really appreciated it. I'll miss you

Maasq
    Engineer Suite

Discord channel.

Thread Information