Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Thread: Engineer Suite

Maasq how do you open the other files. Like Races, Background, Feats. I'm prepping for my groups game session and I need to add new races and backgrounds

Quote Originally Posted by LoremasterCBurke View Post
    Maasq how do you open the other files. Like Races, Background, Feats. I'm prepping for my groups game session and I need to add new races and backgrounds
    Hiya.
    I haven't got to those parts yet. I'm sorry!
    Currently there are NPCs, Spells, Tables, Equipment. I am working on Magic items now. Parcels next then probably feats, backgrounds.

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.
    Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Okay it's all good my Brother. As a DM tool this is great. Just want to convert my old campaigns to 5e and get Adventures in Middle-earth 5e run smoothly for our group

I'm trying to download Engineer Suite but it's saying the blog is invite only. :-(

Capture.PNG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Balamor33 View Post
    I'm trying to download Engineer Suite but it's saying the blog is invite only. :-(

Capture.PNG
    I'm not sure what's up. But I do know that Maasq mentioned on his Discord channel that he was shutting down the channel. Not sure if that meant his website too, etc. Let see what happens in the next day or two and see.

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Hey folks. The website should be active again. Ping me if it isn't.

As LordEntrails said, I am taking a step back for a while to focus on real life. I'll leave the channel active on Discord as there's a community there; I'll just not necessarily be there all the time.
    I'll be back to keep working on this at some point. I've come too far to stop, but I need a break.

Speak soon folks.

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.
    Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Thread Information