5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

5E Exentsion- Deities

While using Fantasy Grounds we found ourselves discussing the realms various deities and other mythologies. The game we play has a rather unique pantheon and we spent far too much time going back and forth over reference material from the DMs notebook from 20 years ago.

So I sat down and cobbled together a basic extension to allow people to record details of their various deities, lock them, mark them as public and to figure out how to make an extension in general.

But just having them appear in the library as an easy way to reference and link them in stories wasn't really enough (after all, a category in stories or notes can accomplish the same basic thing). I added the ability to drag and drop the deities onto the character sheets notes tab of the character to offer a handy reference link.

deities.ext v1.1
    Giving credit where credit is due-
    Damned, Dulux-Oz and Jeff https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsion-Tutorial
    Without your many posts on the topics, tutorials and extensions I would still be tinkering with how to get the extension.xml right...(or some other bit)

Note- there is no data included because of copyrights.
    Known issues
    Adding a deity to the character says it updated the background trait. This is a copy paste error and the fix will be posted tonight. fixed over lunch 1.1

[edit by damned]
    DarVillious hasnt been online for a little while so I have uploaded a new build 5EDeities.ext (you should also remove the deities.ext from your extensions) which you can try out.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by damned; August 9th, 2023 at 01:24.

I am currently waiting for steam to get FGU, so I haven't tested it directly. I'll pull down the FGU demo and give it a smoke test tonight before I upload the "background chat" issue.

Yes, it works in both FGU and FGC

I can't find how it works. Someone can help me please?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kruschevv View Post
    I can't find how it works. Someone can help me please?
    I'm guessing this extension doesn't work anymore. The sidebar architecture has changed since this was created. The new architecture makes it easier for new extensions, but it generally has broken old extensions like this that have not been maintained.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    The sidebar works fine. There were a couple of other minor issues. A change in some 5E code caused this rather than CoreRPG.
    I have uploaded a v1.2 to the first post.

Thread Information