FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

That was before 1.4, so they should already be there in the Parts that are present. But, I haven't verified.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersandrew View Post
    There a whole lot of updates to DCs in Doomsday Dawn. Have you updated those? or do we need to keep an eye on them ourselves?
    See "Playtest updates" in post #1.

But I forgot to do the 3 changes for The Heroes of Undarin... :-/ Updated in SmiteWorks SVN - will be pushed live with the Tuesday update next week.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 10th, 2018 at 10:40.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See "Playtest updates" in post #1.
    I should know to do that. Sorry.

The FG update today includes part 6 and also Paizo update v1.5 changes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

With the Fantasy Grounds release update for today, this product is now complete.

It will be maintained with bug fixes and appropriate updates throughout the remaining availability period of of the Playtest ruleset.

With the Fantasy Grounds release update for today, this product is now complete.

It will be maintained with bug fixes and appropriate updates throughout the remaining availability period of of the Playtest ruleset.
    I'm supposed to be running part 7 starting tonight. My copy of the module only has parts 1 to 6. I've updated, but it's definitely not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersandrew View Post
    I'm supposed to be running part 7 starting tonight. My copy of the module only has parts 1 to 6. I've updated, but it's definitely not there.
    You're right. That's an oversight - it's been in the SmiteWorks repository since November 5th, but looks like it didn't go out on the November 6th update.

I'll see if I can get it pushed with the Tuesday update today - that may be a bit late for your session though. What time are you starting?

You're right. That's an oversight - it's been in the SmiteWorks repository since November 5th, but looks like it didn't go out on the November 6th update.

I'll see if I can get it pushed with the Tuesday update today - that may be a bit late for your session though. What time are you starting?
    I'm supposed to start at 7:30. I have the PDF, so I can prep it without the module,

The Tuesday update has corrected the missing data.

The Tuesday update has corrected the missing data.
    Great! I got it in time for the game.

That first encounter is brutal.

Thread Information