DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FG Con - Boon Support?

As people may be aware, the next FG Con will be in October (announcement)
    The question is, are we able to get boon support for this con again? We'd need enough PFS and SFS games to offer at least 15 tables total. Who would be interested in running, and how many tables do GMs want to run?
    As a little plus, if we get enough tables for boon support, all GMs would get the PDFs for their games for free from Paizo as part of the convention support.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I could reasonably do 2-3 SFS sessions, more only if we only just don't have enough.

I believe Ironhelixx mentioned in the discord that there must be 30 days notice to garner event support, which did not happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFitGM View Post
    I believe Ironhelixx mentioned in the discord that there must be 30 days notice to garner event support, which did not happen.
    This is correct.

Also it doesn't look like the 15 tables of PFS/SFS will happen, so the number of remaining days is rather irrelevant at the moment. ^^

(I also just lately realized how little time there actually is until FG Con. That's both terrifying (if I want to prepare and run stuff) and exciting (less time waiting for the con).)
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    (I also just lately realized how little time there actually is until FG Con. That's both terrifying (if I want to prepare and run stuff) and exciting (less time waiting for the con).)
    Yeah, sorry everyone. Me and the usual admins have been super busy over the last few months and this completely crept up on us: "It's September already??? Holy Crap!!!"

Personally, I blame it on the Pathfinder Playtest...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It also happens everytime there's a local convention in my region. First, it seems so far away, and suddenly there's almost no time to prepare.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Anyway, although without boon support (I believe it's the first time FG Con doesn't have PFS/SFS convention support), do the GMs want to report their sessions under their own event number, or is there interest in having an event number for all the FG Con games? If so, I can offer to create the event and either gather the reporting data from the GMs or just give them the ability to report for that event.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I'd be fine reporting it myself. That's honestly a negligible amount of work. I can't speak for the other GMs though.

I'll probably run something at the next FG Con (FG Con 14 - Friday April 12th - Sunday April 14th, 2019 ).

Is anyone else likely to run something (and are we likely to get over 15 tables)?

I'd like to finally run the SFS special The Scoured Stars Invasion but I'm not too confident we'll have enough tables.

Thread Information