STAR TREK 2d20

Website Error After Payment

FYI, getting the below error when coming back from PayPal. The purchases do show up in my Order History, and they do install. However, the stopover screen that showed the purchases isn't populating.

--------------

There was an error processing your order.

Please return to the store main page or the order confirmation page and make sure the products you wish to order are correctly displayed in the basket. If you have trouble adding items to the basket, please make sure your browser is properly configured. For best performance, ensure that your browser is set to accept cookies from this site.

Important Note: Before re-trying the order, please check under Store > Order History to ensure that your order did not already process.

If the problem persists, please contact [email protected] by e-mail.

thanks for posting,

I'm glad I didn't hit the buy button yet
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

I had the same problem, but the order worked just fine, and my materials downloaded fine.

Donpaulo, the transaction went through and I was able to access the files.

Just wanted to report it so someone knew

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone. We have a ticket opened with PayPal about the return page not populating. We use another server-to-server process to complete the order, so the orders are still going through properly. The return page is simply not populating from PayPal. Click the link from there to go to your Store > Order History page and verify that your order shows up properly there.

Thread Information