5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I am interested.
    29, free on Saturday or sunday most times. Good with RP, I usually like it more then a mindless hack and slash. Benn playing for more years then I can count as both a player and DM.
    Diablo (game and books), Many fantasy books, bethesda games (skyrim), Pillars of Eternity and Path of Exile, Merlin, King Arthur stories, I have actually researched medieval and fantasy settings because I am interested in them.

Blog Entries
    Elfazar I love to see someone step up and starting DMing! I wish you the best of luck and if I can help you in any way, don't hesitate to ask! Happy Gaming!!

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

28, I'm available any day in the mornings, but I would ask to start sessions earlier, maybe eight a.m. PDT.
    New to Fantasy grounds, and only have a few sessions of 5E under my belt.
    My influences have been the legend of Drizzt, Star Wars, Final Fantasy, The hobbit, and Lord of the Rings.
    I enjoy a good story but I also like a good and gory battle, hack and slash style.

Hi Elfazar

I'm 31, been playing TTRPG for a while (10 years) but usually as a DM/GM for my friends back home, it will be my first time here at FG!
    Will you be able to every Saturday or every other saturday: Sure thing!
    What are your influences in sci fi and fantasy: My favorites are Star Wars and LotR, but any fantasy driven story that set up a nice narrative usually got a piece of my love.
    Are you looking for a story weaving experience or combat hack n slash: Usually I love both, if we have to put side notes on each one, a nice history with a meaningful and coersive narrative with epic (big or small) battles are my preferences.

Hi there.
    30, with a few years of FG behind me. I love fantasy settings and epic stories.
    8 am PST on saturday sounds great, so do a little later in the morning.
    Your world description sounds promising. Let me know if you have a slot.

I would certainly be interested. I have a lot of experience with gaming in general and D&D but I am new to 5e and Fantasy Grounds.

I'm 34. I can play every Saturday. My main biggest influences in Fantasy are high fantasy, coming of age stories, and to a lesser extent sword and sorcery and urban fantasy. Favorite authors are Tolkien, Eddings, Jordan, Goodkind, Pratchett, Mccaffrey, Lackey, Rothfuss, Butcher, and numerous others. In Sci Fi I'm a big fan of big space operas, stories about humanity's first foray into the stars, or stories about life at the edges of the frontier. Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, etc are all favorites. I like a balance of humor in my stories to keep it from seeming too dry or pretentious. Snarky heroes are often fun.

So it shouldn't be much of a surprise that I prefer campaigns that have a balance of story, character development, and combat. If you've seen shows like Critical Role, The Unexpectables, or Nat 19 then I'm sure you know what I mean.

Thread Information