5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: FFAL error?

FFAL error?

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 11.37.35 AM.png I keep getting this error when I open the NPC tab in one of my campaigns. The npc shows up blank, but if I close and open it again everything shows up. Can someone help me resolve this? It doesn't happen in another campaign with the same modules and extensions loaded. 5e campaign on mac.

The vast majority of script errors are caused by old or incompatible extensions. When you get script errors like this, make sure you've updated any extensions you're using, and only use the ones that you actually *need*.

Check here for this one in particular: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-All-Libraries
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you. I thought I did update all the extensions. And I have kept it to only ones I actually use. It looks like the error has been reported to the ext author and they are working on it. I couldn't think of what FFAL was referring to so I posted it in general. Thanks for the help.

Thread Information