Starfinder Playlist

Working on a custom class.

I am having a bit of issue adding abilities that would function like the mechanic trick in the mechanic class. The class feature has several features you choose from like the mechanic trick. I have the base framework done I believe. Now I am trying to add the specifics of each possible ability to the class.

If I just missing a simple edit button or such please point it out. Mostly I am just trying to get it in so that a player can play a converted monk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to the forums.

Unlock the record - click the padlock icon in the top right. More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...eader_Features

EDIT: It took me a while to find exactly what you were looking at. And, yes, it looks like there is no edit button (or right-click menu) to add new feature abilities through the FG interface when the record is first unlocked. But... the edit button does appear (half covered on the left) if you unlock the window. Close the window and then re-open it:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 15th, 2018 at 15:16.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

InkedScreenshot 2018-09-15 08.12.22_LI.jpg

I thought I had done that. I looked again and found it. It was half covered. I thought I would share a screenshot in case anyone else has trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by sabayn View Post
    InkedScreenshot 2018-09-15 08.12.22_LI.jpg

I thought I had done that. I looked again and found it. It was half covered. I thought I would share a screenshot in case anyone else has trouble.
    Yeah, a little bit weird - I found that too. See my edited post above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information