Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I know a lot of people that I've talked to use Roll20 for tokens and a mpa, but I am not a fan of roll20 and would love to use FG for my games.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doseyclwn View Post
    I know a lot of people that I've talked to use Roll20 for tokens and a mpa, but I am not a fan of roll20 and would love to use FG for my games.
    You do know you don't need a dedicated ruleset to play a game of S&W using FG right? Has anyone bothered to create a CoreRPG, MoreCore or DORCore character sheet? Or maybe just seen how close the new 2E/Classic D&D ruleset works for S&W or whatever OSR version you want to play? (Yes I know they are not identical...)

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

I didn't realize that, I'll try it out. I've been so spoiled with 5e!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Game: D&D5E, Basic D&D
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time and often times others...

I was wondering if anything ever came about with this? I love S&W myself, and would really love to have something that I don't have to do a bunch of mods to to run my campaigns.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Crockett View Post
    I was wondering if anything ever came about with this? I love S&W myself, and would really love to have something that I don't have to do a bunch of mods to to run my campaigns.
    Have a look at the official D&D 2E ruleset... it is very good and not that far from S&W. And everything is done for you.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Would it be possible to edit the 2e character sheet to more closely resemble an S&W sheet?

Blog Entries
    Would it be possible to edit the 2e character sheet to more closely resemble an S&W sheet?
    If you create an extension you can edit the sheet to look like anything you want. The more you alter it, the more coding you will need to do.

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

That's how I started my first project (well, making the 5E sheet look like 2E).
    ---
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)

Blog Entries
    be aware that you dont want to change stuff that breaks the content...

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

I'll post this in the Core RPG sheets thread as well, but here's a basic template for Swords and Wizardry Characters. Very basic. Based off of work that user Szbatom has already done. . .
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information