Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I know a lot of people that I've talked to use Roll20 for tokens and a mpa, but I am not a fan of roll20 and would love to use FG for my games.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doseyclwn View Post
    I know a lot of people that I've talked to use Roll20 for tokens and a mpa, but I am not a fan of roll20 and would love to use FG for my games.
    You do know you don't need a dedicated ruleset to play a game of S&W using FG right? Has anyone bothered to create a CoreRPG, MoreCore or DORCore character sheet? Or maybe just seen how close the new 2E/Classic D&D ruleset works for S&W or whatever OSR version you want to play? (Yes I know they are not identical...)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I didn't realize that, I'll try it out. I've been so spoiled with 5e!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

I was wondering if anything ever came about with this? I love S&W myself, and would really love to have something that I don't have to do a bunch of mods to to run my campaigns.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Crockett View Post
    I was wondering if anything ever came about with this? I love S&W myself, and would really love to have something that I don't have to do a bunch of mods to to run my campaigns.
    Have a look at the official D&D 2E ruleset... it is very good and not that far from S&W. And everything is done for you.

Would it be possible to edit the 2e character sheet to more closely resemble an S&W sheet?

Blog Entries
    Would it be possible to edit the 2e character sheet to more closely resemble an S&W sheet?
    If you create an extension you can edit the sheet to look like anything you want. The more you alter it, the more coding you will need to do.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That's how I started my first project (well, making the 5E sheet look like 2E).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I'll post this in the Core RPG sheets thread as well, but here's a basic template for Swords and Wizardry Characters. Very basic. Based off of work that user Szbatom has already done. . .
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information