FG Spreadshirt Swag

Hey I bet this is an original New to fg and 5e lfg

Looking for a group once a week Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday. Have not played dnd in years. If I even can call the games I played back then actual dnd. I'm fairly outgoing have mic webcam can get whatever for voice is required. Willing to role play. whatever is needed. I'm pretty laid back hoping to find a group that is as well.

I am running a 5e dungeons and dragons game Wednesday nights from 6:30 to 10 US cst. Can you tell me a bit more about yourself?

Welcome to the forums Aftermath89.

FG games happen all over the world, so it's good to let people know a bit more info - your timezone/times of availability being pretty important when looking for a game.

Hope you find a game soon. I'd recommend being very proactive on the LFG forums and looking for games - some games don't need to chase for players and they can fill up pretty quickly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    I am running a 5e dungeons and dragons game Wednesday nights from 6:30 to 10 US cst. Can you tell me a bit more about yourself?
    Im in pst so that would be 430 too 8 for me very do able. Im 29 played a very loose version of adnd when I was about 14. Just got my hands on players handbook recently but I catch on quickly. Also played shadowrun for about a year. A friend of mine wanted me to start playing with him I got hyped up too play then got put on a weekend work shedule so I decided id try and find someone on here. If theres anything else you'd like too know feel free to ask.

Guy...Girl?

What kind of character would you be interested in playing? We are playing a Pathfinder Adventure Path but using 5E rules.
    the characters are 2nd level
    https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Hell%27s_Rebels

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    Guy...Girl?

What kind of character would you be interested in playing? We are playing a Pathfinder Adventure Path but using 5E rules.
    the characters are 2nd level
    https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Hell%27s_Rebels
    I identify as an apache attack helicopter.....just kidding Im a guy. I like the whole roleplaying aspect so something charismatic a paladin maybe? Something with a little bit of spell usage to not have me slow down combat too much but still help ease me back in too keeping track of abilitys spells cantips marks ect. Would be nice I tend to pick up on things quickly. But will most likely need a bit of help shaking off the rust. Perhaps i could sit in on a session or 2 too get a feel for the other players and vice versa also I could get an idea of where i could help fill in the gaps team wise and get the overall feel of the campaign. If that would be cool.

Blog Entries
    Aftermath89 another great resource to use is the Fantasy Grounds Discord and Fantasy Ground College Discord. They have lots of games and one shots where you can meet people that you might find games through. I will link both of them below for you.

Fantasy Grounds Discord

Fantasy Grounds College Discord

Happy Gaming & Welcome to the Forums!!

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Thread Information