DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Wishlist - Starfinder

Can we have something like a wishlist going?
    Things that would be nice to have in the game?

I mentioned this earlier in a post, but want to stretch again:
    - My first wish would be to have the ability to expand the misc. box at the skill sheet, so you can see the different bonus types, i you can enter the bonusses you have with each type.
    Maybe even have a entry field next to it to manually enter where the bonus itself is coming from.

I'm playing with many new players, and i have to check everytime if they updated things right. So I have to double check their abilities and see where the bonusses come from, and if they dont add up two bonusses from the same type, and so on.
    It would just be easier for a gm and for players aswell to be able to see this.

- Second wish, many abilities are not been done automaticly and you have to enter many thing yourself (talking about class abilities). Is there a possibility that this will be fixed in the future?

You mean the thing linked in my Signature?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I see no sig maybe because i am on my phone? But if its specifically about starfinder than that would be great.

Blog Entries

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Quote Originally Posted by Skillkoil View Post
    Couldn't you just create a container on the character for Cargo and place items there and then just minimize it so its not showing everything? Your idea works also, just offering an alternative solution.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imjedi View Post
    Couldn't you just create a container on the character for Cargo and place items there and then just minimize it so its not showing everything? Your idea works also, just offering an alternative solution.
    That's what we are doing now we created a PC sheet with the name and token for our ship. But only one player can have access to it at a time. A tab on the PC Ship would allow everyone to add/remove items anytime they like. It is just a wishlist item, so if they don't do it we will survive. Samarex did say he added it to the to-do list but we will just have to wait and see. Apparently, it is more complicated than copying the player inventory code into a tab on the ship.

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Here is a wish list item for me. Support for fusions that add different crit effects and prompt you to select on when you crit but before the roll. I imagine it could be done with an or operator something like "1d10 F; Burn 1d6 | Shaken 1d4". Another thing they tend to do is change the damage type, I know we can copy the weapon to make different damage strings but having a selector or a way to have more than one on the weapon would be nice. The last one is how to handle powers that let you make all your attack magical with weapons.

Adding fusions, upgrades, ... to weapons auto adjusts the damage, effects, ...

Starship combat would be my wish. I know it's on a back burner because of illness but we've stopped using the ruleset until it's ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    Here is a wish list item for me. Support for fusions that add different crit effects and prompt you to select on when you crit but before the roll. I imagine it could be done with an or operator something like "1d10 F; Burn 1d6 | Shaken 1d4". Another thing they tend to do is change the damage type, I know we can copy the weapon to make different damage strings but having a selector or a way to have more than one on the weapon would be nice. The last one is how to handle powers that let you make all your attack magical with weapons.
    The Multi-able Damage boxes is on my list to do. I want to have a way to put in different Damages and you just click the one you want to use.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information