Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    @ Ezio

I was curious if it would be possible to have another version of this extension, substituting both sanity and honor for Power (POW) & Horror (HOR)? I plan on running a Homebrew 5E campaign mixed with Ravenloft and this would be a great addition to the my character sheets. Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by sinprime View Post
    @ Ezio

I was curious if it would be possible to have another version of this extension, substituting both sanity and honor for Power (POW) & Horror (HOR)? I plan on running a Homebrew 5E campaign mixed with Ravenloft and this would be a great addition to the my character sheets. Thank you in advance!
    I can do it, just a bit swamped at the moment. When do you need it by?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I can do it, just a bit swamped at the moment. When do you need it by?
    Whenever its best fits your schedule. I don't have a dedicated time frame when I'm starting the campaign, as of yet.
    Much appreciated!! and Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sinprime View Post
    Whenever its best fits your schedule. I don't have a dedicated time frame when I'm starting the campaign, as of yet.
    Much appreciated!! and Thanks!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...047#post430047

Hello all... Would it be possible to get something like this to work with pfrgp core??? I could really use something like this in my campaign...

It's not a one-for-one swap, so it'll need some testing. I'll put it in my queue though.

Since I (we) don't play 5e, I started on up to see what 5e and the extension looked like - very nice by the way - and I could see very directly why it wouldn't work... Either way, thank you from both myself and my group in advance for changes...

Thread Information