DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

5E - Add-on - Sanity & Honor

Based off of https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Extension-Help I've added Honor Ability functionality to this. Last verified on FG v3.3.6.

Note, there are probably, still, some unneeded files that are present, over time they will be flushed out and removed. My main objective was to get the checks, saves, party sheet, and weapons/powers based off stats to function correctly. There were modifications and additions onto the original code to get it functions properly.

The extension is attached, but I've hosted it on Github. So, if anyone wants to pull it down and update/work on it feel free. If there are bugs found w/ new versions of FG that can be tracked and logged as well.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ezio; January 22nd, 2019 at 02:17. Reason: Updated for v1.3.0

There anyway you can remove the stats from combat tracker? It’s really out of place on their.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjuice View Post
    There anyway you can remove the stats from combat tracker? It’s really out of place on their.
    I've pushed a new version that removes the sanity and honor options from the combat tracker and updated the original post with this version.

If anyone wishes the functionality on the ct older versions can be pulled from github repo

Hehe thanks for that! We’re using Sanity and Honor to determine how Sane pc’s are and tie in honor to their alignment

I just wanted you to know, when adding Turtle race, it puts his AC to 13 not 17, I know you said that their is alot of unneeded code but this mite effect other races and just wanted to point this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjuice View Post
    I just wanted you to know, when adding Turtle race, it puts his AC to 13 not 17, I know you said that their is alot of unneeded code but this mite effect other races and just wanted to point this out.
    - Are you using any other extensions with this one?
    - I'm not sure what you mean by Turtle race, what is this?
    - Can you upload a screenshot of the combat calc (magnifying glass the the left of AC)?

It was discussed on discord with Zac and damned, I only had Sanity and Honor loaded.

basically what the race does is make your ac 17 by default, it’s only effected by your ext when it’s only for yours active.

Damned also said he already removed the unneeded coding but it seems you’ve added it back?

I believe with in that coding you don’t need is conflicting with some races.

Edit: I had to go though all my ext one by one, only yours is effecting the turtle race.

Also I’m getting ready for work, so can’t upload any screenshots.
    Last edited by Jankin; October 3rd, 2018 at 12:24. Reason: Spelling mistakes and added more information

That's cool. I cannot reproduce this. First, I don't have the turtle race available in my races. In order to test this I need to get that race because when I test just the san/hon extension with armor and shield and cycle through all the skills everything lines up.

Possibility this could be effecting other automation, maybe speak with damned since he claimed he already removed the unneeded coding?

Just for clarification the race is called Tortle and it's in this module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information