Bloodline.ext

See attached ext.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    See attached ext.
    Thank you! It works great.

Ezio

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...lity-Extension

The issue is they are both adding to the Home page of the character sheet. Would be awesome to have both features working. I have never built out an extension before, so not sure how to combine them

Quote Originally Posted by trenth99 View Post
    Ezio

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...lity-Extension

The issue is they are both adding to the Home page of the character sheet. Would be awesome to have both features working. I have never built out an extension before, so not sure how to combine them

I added loadorder to the vitality extension. If you use this version and the new 1.3.0 version of Sanity/Honor they will work together.

edit: see below for working extension.
    Last edited by Ezio; January 22nd, 2019 at 12:35. Reason: removing broken ext file

I added loadorder to the vitality extension. If you use this version and the new 1.3.0 version of Sanity/Honor they will work together.
    Hey Ezio,

That's awesome man, I truly appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. I downloaded the VitalityExtension & the 1.3 Sanity/Honor and placed both in my extensions folder. However, when I go to load campaign I dont see the Vitality available to click in my Extensions: section. Thoughts?

I am in Live mode also. Do i need to be in Dev or Test for this? I wouldnt think I'd need to be, but for some reason it does show up.
    Last edited by trenth99; January 22nd, 2019 at 03:36.

Quote Originally Posted by trenth99 View Post
    Hey Ezio,

That's awesome man, I truly appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. I downloaded the VitalityExtension & the 1.3 Sanity/Honor and placed both in my extensions folder. However, when I go to load campaign I dont see the Vitality available to click in my Extensions: section. Thoughts?
    I'll check it in morning and get back to you. I probably zipped it up wrong.

This will work. Just delete the old and move this one in. I had it zip'd at the wrong level.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This will work. Just delete the old and move this one in. I had it zip'd at the wrong level.
    Thanks buddy, that's awesome. Seriously grateful

I also thank you for fixing the compatibility between these two extensions. I've been tweaking and testing different extensions trying to getting Fantasy Grounds to work the way I want it to for a few months now and this was one of things on my list to track down.

Thread Information