STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    @ Ezio

I was curious if it would be possible to have another version of this extension, substituting both sanity and honor for Power (POW) & Horror (HOR)? I plan on running a Homebrew 5E campaign mixed with Ravenloft and this would be a great addition to the my character sheets. Thank you in advance!
    Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
    DM | FGU Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sinprime View Post
    @ Ezio

I was curious if it would be possible to have another version of this extension, substituting both sanity and honor for Power (POW) & Horror (HOR)? I plan on running a Homebrew 5E campaign mixed with Ravenloft and this would be a great addition to the my character sheets. Thank you in advance!
    I can do it, just a bit swamped at the moment. When do you need it by?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I can do it, just a bit swamped at the moment. When do you need it by?
    Whenever its best fits your schedule. I don't have a dedicated time frame when I'm starting the campaign, as of yet.
    Much appreciated!! and Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sinprime View Post
    Whenever its best fits your schedule. I don't have a dedicated time frame when I'm starting the campaign, as of yet.
    Much appreciated!! and Thanks!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...047#post430047

Thanks again!

Hello all... Would it be possible to get something like this to work with pfrgp core??? I could really use something like this in my campaign...

It's not a one-for-one swap, so it'll need some testing. I'll put it in my queue though.

Since I (we) don't play 5e, I started on up to see what 5e and the extension looked like - very nice by the way - and I could see very directly why it wouldn't work... Either way, thank you from both myself and my group in advance for changes...

This extention exist for D20 Modern 3.5E?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacwell View Post
    This extention exist for D20 Modern 3.5E?
    Welcome to the forums

No, though you can adapt it to 3.5 if you want. (EDIT: by making your own custom extension)

You can find a list of 3.5 extensions here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ity-Extensions

And CoreRPG extensions that generally will work with 3.5 here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ity-Extensions

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information