Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    That map had the wrong name which I fixed but you are still trying to load the old one. You should close and then reopen the module which should fix the issue.

If you have linked the map somewhere and are trying to open it via that link then you'll need to relink with the newly renamed map.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 15th, 2019 at 17:40.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

These are awesome. Any chance you'll do these for DOMM?
    Last edited by scarymike23; February 17th, 2019 at 17:57.

Quote Originally Posted by scarymike23 View Post
    These are awesome. Any change you'll do these for DOMM?
    Since Doug and Jen already did maps for DotMM (included in the module) it would seem a bit like reinventing the wheel.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    My group is finally getting to the Sea Maidens' Faire and I can't find a map of your to correspond to the "Fore and Aft" Decks of the ship(s). Is that missing or perhaps has a name I can't find or?

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    My group is finally getting to the Sea Maidens' Faire and I can't find a map of your to correspond to the "Fore and Aft" Decks of the ship(s). Is that missing or perhaps has a name I can't find or?
    Doesn't look like I did one for that, sorry. You'll just need to use the black and white one.

Edit: Wait I did do one for that. However for whatever reason I called it Shop Fore and Aft and so it missed being included in the module. I should add it.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; October 9th, 2019 at 23:07.

Blog Entries
    Thanks!

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Thread Information