5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    That map had the wrong name which I fixed but you are still trying to load the old one. You should close and then reopen the module which should fix the issue.

If you have linked the map somewhere and are trying to open it via that link then you'll need to relink with the newly renamed map.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 15th, 2019 at 16:40.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

These are awesome. Any chance you'll do these for DOMM?
    Last edited by scarymike23; February 17th, 2019 at 16:57.

Quote Originally Posted by scarymike23 View Post
    These are awesome. Any change you'll do these for DOMM?
    Since Doug and Jen already did maps for DotMM (included in the module) it would seem a bit like reinventing the wheel.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    My group is finally getting to the Sea Maidens' Faire and I can't find a map of your to correspond to the "Fore and Aft" Decks of the ship(s). Is that missing or perhaps has a name I can't find or?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    My group is finally getting to the Sea Maidens' Faire and I can't find a map of your to correspond to the "Fore and Aft" Decks of the ship(s). Is that missing or perhaps has a name I can't find or?
    Doesn't look like I did one for that, sorry. You'll just need to use the black and white one.

Edit: Wait I did do one for that. However for whatever reason I called it Shop Fore and Aft and so it missed being included in the module. I should add it.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; October 9th, 2019 at 22:07.

Blog Entries
    Thanks!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Excellent work Zacchaeus. I hope to start Dragon Heist soon. I'm getting familiar with it now.

I read the Story item, your copyright notice essentially. I would like to use the Alley map in an Adventurers' League session that I am running. I won't be redistributing them, just using the one map for my player's and it's time use. As near as I can tell I would not be violating your copyright nor your trust. Please let me know if I am in error.

(I read through the comments in this thread looking to see if my question was addressed elsewhere. I mostly saw whining and complaining, mostly. It never ceases to amaze me at how much and how many people will do just that about something freely given. "Give a Mouse a Cookie".)

Thanks Zacchaeus, I really appreciate your work and your time spent. I wish I was as adept as you at CC3+, it would have taken me a year to make those maps!
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Good Day Zacchaeus
    I am looking through Dragon Heist as my next module to run and as I look at the Xanathar Guild Hideout from this incredible .mod, I do not see any doors indicated on it, the text says all doors are unlocked. Plus I had to add the grid to the Hideout.

EDIT: I do see the doors on the eastern side of the map, apparently the only doors missing are the ones from Q1 and the hall to Q2&3.
    Last edited by Bonkon; March 23rd, 2020 at 23:23. Reason: Zoomed in closer to the map :)

You are correct; I'll take a note to fix that.

Awesome job Zacchaeus these are a great addition to the module.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Thread Information