FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    I was amazed when I downloaded Zacc's map pack back in Oct when I first found the original post-link, and when I looked through them to get a feel for the maps my new party would be using, I fell in love~! I especially loved the fact that Sir Zacchaeus even went and made a map for the Yawning Portal Tavern! It made it a little easier for my players to figure out where they were in relation to the enemy mobs.
    I can understand why the FG Devs decided to include the map pack in the actual module bundle - with how much work went into these maps (it took you 3 weeks? That's pretty speedy for 50+ maps! You're the Map-making king!) the last thing I believe the FG devs and even Zacchaeus want would be to see these maps used for another program it wasn't created for - otherwise, like some others have already said, he would have just posted the maps to somewhere like the DM's Guild. So no haters or flamers please, especially when the devs have clearly stated their point of view / reasoning.
    I'M GOING TO ANIME NORTH2019

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Licence Holder
    Currently running:Waterdeep: Dragon Heist(5E)
    I'm interested in trying these systems! Pathfinder | Call of Cthulu | Vampire the Masquerade | Forbidden Lands (owned)
    Find me here! *Discord: Luna the Tiefling#5045 *Steam: serafyna017 *Xbox: Luna Thomerson *PSN: LunaRiku17

Yelling at inanimate objects does not make one mad; no, the true sign of madness is when those objects start yelling back! -quote by me

I bought the Dragon Heist through steam, and i was looking for the map pack that is suposed to be included, where do i need to go to access it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanun View Post
    I bought the Dragon Heist through steam, and i was looking for the map pack that is suposed to be included, where do i need to go to access it?
    It will have downloaded after you did your Update and is it's own module. Check your library when you are in a 5E campaign.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    It will have downloaded after you did your Update and is it's own module. Check your library when you are in a 5E campaign.
    Yep, it should show up in your Library automatically as the Zacchaeus Dragon Heist Map Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Yep, it should show up in your Library automatically as the Zacchaeus Dragon Heist Map Pack.
    Beginning with a Z - no wonder people can’t find it at the bottom of the list! ;-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Beginning with a Z - no wonder people can’t find it at the bottom of the list! ;-)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    That explains a lot when i see that the module was "in" dragon hest i thought it would load with it... but it is its own module, thanks!

Zacchaeus,

First off great work on the maps. This is my OCD kicking in here, On the second floor of Trollskull Manor, how do you get into the "spare room" (bottom right of map), you missed the door.

Quote Originally Posted by KlatuB View Post
    Zacchaeus,

First off great work on the maps. This is my OCD kicking in here, On the second floor of Trollskull Manor, how do you get into the "spare room" (bottom right of map), you missed the door.
    Haha, indeed it certainly looks that way. I'll note that down for fixing. Thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

First of all, THANK YOU Zacchaeus for the custom maps for WDH.

I have an error when trying to load: Xanathar-Guild-Hideout map. Any idea what's going on here?
    xan-hideout-error.jpg

Thread Information