DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Zacc's maps absolutely have value, and that is of course why people will be disappointed to have missed them.

It's just the "Here's some great maps for you!" "Yoink!" That should be avoided if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    Zacc's maps absolutely have value, and that is of course why people will be disappointed to have missed them.

It's just the "Here's some great maps for you!" "Yoink!" That should be avoided if at all possible.
    Just to be clear Doug had no idea that I had done any maps until I posted them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    So to comply with copyright should I delete the original map module that Zacchaeus posted last Thursday night?

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Love the maps, and not that I am ungreatful, but anyone have quick way to make these the default maps with all the pins for the module?
    Just wanted to ask, before I start the manual process.

There isn't a way to do that without being able to access the module and in any case I am not sure that the maps will be the same size as those in the module anyway so the pins will be all over the place.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank You Good Sir. As usual Awesome job!

now i am curious to see how the maps differ if Z's are that much better than the WotC artist... and wouldnt it be wasy to have everything align with the pins by jsut resizing Z's maps in the bundle to match those from the book?

The maps aren't exactly the same dimensions and you won't be able to access either the originals or the alternatives in order to do any resizing I'm afraid. It should not, however take any length of time to pin the alternative maps if you wanted to do that. You'll still have the DM map which will be pinned so the alternative ones might not even need pins.

Blog Entries
    I have had this map pack since it and the module was released. I can promise you that Zacchaeus' maps are head and shoulders better than the WoTC's black and white hand drawn ones.

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Thanks a lot for those maps.
    Is there an easy way to get all the links from the story to the colored maps? because they dont have the same names, searching through the module for the correct map can be a little (very little)confusing and a little time consuming compared to just click the link in the story tab. I know i could create them myself but since most DM going through this adventure are going to use them, couldn't FG add a second link in the story tabs to direct you either to the original black and white or the colored one?

Dont want to sound ungratefull because i am very happy to have them. and for free! wow!

Thanks!

Thread Information